- This event has passed.
MP Food Forum: Ingredients for a resilient food economy
May 21, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Tickets are now available for the upcoming MP Food Forum on Friday 21 May at Tyabb Hall and everyone is welcome.
Explore opportunities for building a more resilient food economy in our region.
There are some fantastic speakers confirmed to learn from, share ideas with and spark collaborative opportunities and respected foodie Richard Cornish will MC the day.
There are 3 themes for the day which include;
• Land activation and incubating the next generation
• Redefining the food supply chain, and
• Land stewardship and regenerative practices
Growing Young Farmers
- MP Food Economy and Agroecology Strategy – Sarah Saxton
- Farmer Incubator – Growing Young Farmers – Tanya Massy
- Panel Session – Danny Amalgor, Matthew Taylor from Heritage Farm
Flexible and resilient local supply chains
- Prom Coast Food Collective – Sally Ruljancich
- Open Food Network – ‘Open Roads’ – Serenity Hill
- Provenir mobile abbatoir – Phil Larwill
A Local Perspective
- Willum Warrain Aboriginal Association – Peter Aldenhoven
- Tuerong Farm – Jason Cotter
- Flinders Oyster Co – Steve Cooper
Tickets are available via Eventbrite but we are limited to 100 due to capacity limits so make sure you grab yourself a spot.
Discounted tickets are available for certified MPP producers (limited to 2 per farm).
Please share with your networks and follow on instagram @mpfoodforum to learn more about some of our speakers.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Sarah or Shona at email@example.com