Healthy Waterways Strategy
Catchment Collaborations: Co-designing the Westernport Catchment
The collaborative series of workshops will bring people together to work on:
- Developing a set of goals for the catchment
- Exploring key issues, opportunities and aspirations for everyone in the catchment (e.g. community values)
- Identifying where we can focus our efforts and how we can make this happen – for example collaborating on targets and actions to achieve catchment goals
Our first workshop in the series will be on 19 October and will cover:
- A snapshot of the catchment – including an overview and assessment of the condition of waterways in the catchment versus what we hoped for in the Healthy Waterways Strategy.
- Key issues and opportunities in the Westernport catchment that need attention.
- What does success look like when we work together in Collaborative Design?
Outcomes from this event series will feed into the development of the next Healthy Waterways Strategy.
We look forward to having your involvement and hope you can make it. Please invite others along who have a shared and invested interest in the Westernport catchment. Registration is essential and will be taken online via Eventbrite (register now).
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Healthy Waterways Project Team firstname.lastname@example.org.