Come along and learn about the contribution native pollinators and beneficial insects make to your farm and the environment and what you can do on your property to encourage these important invertebrates.
Key note speakers:
- The role and habitat needs of native bees – Dr Juilan Brown & Prof. Saul Cunningham
- Identifying wild pollinators and their role on your farm – Karen Retra (Wild Pollinator Count)
- Insect identification with Karen Retra
- Integrated Pest Management in organic with Dr Paul Horne
- Indigenous planting to attract pollinators and beneficial insects with Kylie Robertson
- Native bees for crop pollination (berries) with Dr Julian Brown & Prof. Paul Saul Cunningham
Q&A session to finish up.