- This event has passed.
Regenerative Agriculture Training Program – expression of interest invited
September 11, 2020$250
This is your opportunity to participate in a first-of-its kind 7-week Regenerative Agriculture training program for farmers. This comprehensive program will be delivered by leaders in regenerative agriculture giving you unique insights and tailored advice for implementing regenerative practices on your farm!
Due to COVID restrictions the program workshops will be run online (approx. 2-3 hours each Friday for 7 weeks).
Day 1 | Fri Oct 9th – Introduction to Regen Ag – myths and misconceptions
Day 2 | Fri 16th Oct – Soils 1 – Minimum disturbance & soil coverage
Day 3 | Fri 23rd Oct – Soils 2 – Crop diversity & living roots
Day 4 | Fri 30th Oct – Livestock & grazing systems
Day 5 | Fri 6th Nov – Integration of trees
Day 6 | Fri 13th Nov – Financial indicators and transitioning to Regen Ag
Day 7 | Fri 20th Nov – Developing an action plan
Interested farmers are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) form by clicking here Please email your completed form by Fri 11th Sep 2020 to: Peter Ronalds at email@example.com or Sarah Saxton at firstname.lastname@example.org
• EOI’s will be assessed and participants selected by the project team whose decision will be final.
• Submission of an EOI does not guarantee participation.
• Limited to 25 farms located within the watershed of Port Phillip or Westernport Bay
• The program will be relevant to all farm enterprises types – dairy, vegetables, beef, viticulture, orchards, sheep etc
• If restrictions ease – on-farm activities may be considered
If you have any trouble downloading the form, then email Peter or Sarah & we will email the fillable EOI to you!
Cost | $250 +GST