- This event has passed.
Phillip Island Community Orchard – Organic Horticultural Demonstration Project Field Day
March 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
How much space do you need to grow enough food to feed yourself?
Come along and learn about:
• Growing food intensively in small spaces;
• Space requirements and design;
• Crop selection and rotation management;
• Intensive fertility management;
• Maintaining a sustainable soil in an intensive situation.
Date: Saturday March 17th
Time: 10am to 2pm
Venue: Morning session- Cowes Cultural Centre, Meeting room 1. 91-97 Thompson Avenue
Afternoon session- Phillip Island Community Orchard, Corner of Hoad Street and Hallway Drive, behind the park at Wimbledon Heights.
Look out for the Landcare event signs.
RSVP essential by Monday 12th March 2018 to Joel Geoghegan on firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone on 03 5678 2335.